Map of Bogdand

panoramic image for:Map of Bogdand

Bogdand locality appeared for the first time in documents in 1383. The most importants landlords of the locality were the representatives of The Jakcs, The Drágfis, The Báthorys and The Pázmánys. In 1703 it became the property of Wesselényi István. The oldest building, the reformed church has medieval walls also.
Bogdand, Sights

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Bogdand , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.41548N, 22.93298E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Bogdand
Bogdand: Reformed church

Bogdand: Reformed church

Bogdand: Ethnographic Museum

Bogdand: Ethnographic Museum

Bogdand

Bogdand