Map of Lelei

panoramic image for:Map of Lelei

Lelei locality is certified since 1330. Up until 1550 was The Kaplyons' property and then The Jakcs and The Wesselényis property. It was never a serf village only nobles and free people dwelt it. The reformed church's history is hnown only since 1775.
Lelei, Sights

Lelei, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Lelei, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Ulciug, Reformed church, Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.37542N, 23.06916E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Lelei
Lelei: Wooden church

Lelei: Wooden church

Lelei

Lelei

Lelei: Reformed church

Lelei: Reformed church