Map of Căpâlniţa

panoramic image for:Map of Căpâlniţa

The first attestation of Căpâlnița locality, located 23 km from Odorheiu Secuiesc and 30 km from Miercurea Ciuc, dates from 1722, the territory being inhabited from the XI-XII centuries. Because of its location, the population was harassed by robberies and attacks by soldiers passing through the town, depopulating. The town, named after the 16th century chapel, was repopulated in 1604 by Bocskay István.

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: Bálint Irma

Căpâlnița , Photo: Bálint Irma

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Căpâlnița , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 46.36013N, 25.51380E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Căpâlniţa
Căpâlniţa: Szekler gates

Căpâlniţa: Szekler gates

Căpâlniţa: Village Museum

Căpâlniţa: Village Museum

Căpâlniţa: Catholic church

Căpâlniţa: Catholic church

Căpâlniţa

Căpâlniţa