Map of Ighişu Nou

panoramic image for:Map of Ighişu Nou

Ighișu Nou is certified since 1305. The Saxon Evangelical Church built on the hill dominates the locality. In 1945, forty-four people were deported to the Soviet Union for four years. When the Saxon prisoners were released, they were only allowed to Frankfurt an der Oder to settle. In 1972, a dam was built on the Ighiș stream, giving birth to Lake Ighiș.

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Nicu Perlea

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Nicu Perlea

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Nicu Perlea

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Nicu Perlea

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Ighișu Nou , Photo: Fejes István

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: N, E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Ighişu Nou
Ighişu Nou: Evangelical fortified church

Ighişu Nou: Evangelical fortified church

Ighişu Nou

Ighişu Nou