Map of Prod: Evangelical curch

panoramic image for:Map of Prod: Evangelical curch

The medieval church of Prod, a Gothic-style building without a tower, fortified in 1508, resisted until 1902 when it was demolished. In its place was built in 1904 the current neo-gothic church. The altar was built between 1780 and 1781 in baroque style. At the center of it is Christ on the cross. The side statue depicts Moses with the billboard and Paul with the sword. The front painting was painted in 1906 by Arthur Coulin. The church was immediately renovated after 2000 by a group of German believers.
The church is not accessible

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Evangelical curch, Prod , Photo: Hermann Fabini

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 46.25892N, 24.65116E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Prod: Evangelical curch
Prod: Evangelical curch

Prod: Evangelical curch