Map of Stejărenii: Evangelical church

panoramic image for:Map of Stejărenii: Evangelical church

The small town of Stejarni had a first church built in the 15th century, of which only the middle part of the 18th century altar is preserved. The current church was built between 1913 and 1914 with the help of the Gustav Adolf meeting in Leipzig. The organ was built in 1914 by Wegenstein's Timisoara and his son.
Contact:
0040-265-713-358
You can speak with us in:
Romanian

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Tudor Seulean

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Tudor Seulean

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Horváth Péter

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Seleuș, Evangelical church, Photo: Hermann Fabini

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: N, E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Stejărenii: Evangelical church
Stejărenii: Evangelical church

Stejărenii: Evangelical church