Map of Căuaş

panoramic image for:Map of Căuaş

The name of Căuaș locality appears for the first time in recorded documents in 1215. In XVII century the locality was desolated and depopulated. The locality repopulation begins in 1718. In XVII century Károlyi became the most important landlord and in XVIII century together with The Károlyis appeared The Bánfys, The Vays și The Kávásis, with important properties.
Căuaș, Sights

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Căuaș , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.56660N, 22.54643E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Căuaş
Căuaş

Căuaş

Căuaş: Reformed church

Căuaş: Reformed church

Căuaş: Orthodox church

Căuaş: Orthodox church