Map of Panic

panoramic image for:Map of Panic

The first certification of Panic locality is since 1383. Before 1583 the landlord's names appear Melith György and his sons István and Pál who lost the locality after an unfaithfully lawsuit. At the landlord's census from 1797 among the important men there were counts Teleki Sámuel and Sándor, count Bánfi and Andrási.
Sights

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Panic , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.20523N, 22.99195E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Panic
Panic: Sebes manor

Panic: Sebes manor

Panic

Panic

Panic: Reformed church

Panic: Reformed church