Map of Crasna

panoramic image for:Map of Crasna

Crasna locality is certified since 1213, but in 1341 belonged to Valkó stronghold. The most important landlords of the locality were The Bánffys and The Báthorys for 200 years. The church built in XIV century has casetted ceiling since XVIII Century. Since 2005 the locality is proud with a local museum.
Crasna, sights

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Crasna , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.16523N, 22.87259E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Crasna
Crasna: Village Museum

Crasna: Village Museum

Crasna: Reformed Church

Crasna: Reformed Church

Crasna

Crasna