Map of Someş Odorhei

panoramic image for:Map of Someş Odorhei

Someș Odorhei locality appears for the first time in documents in 1387 under the name of Odvarhel. Among the owners we meet Kusalyi Jakcsi and The Wesselényis, The Drágfis and The Bornemisszas. At the middle of XVII century it had a Catholic and a Greco Catholic church as well. In 1885 a Greco Catholic school with one classroom was built.
Someș Odorhei, Sights

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Someș Odorhei , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.32545N, 23.26579E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Someş Odorhei
Someş Odorhei: Orthodox church

Someş Odorhei: Orthodox church

Someş Odorhei: Reformed church

Someş Odorhei: Reformed church

Someş Odorhei

Someş Odorhei