The first evidences about Bocsig we have under the name of Bakszeg, Bakolszeg and Bakonyszeg. At aboute 1932 the parish appears under the name of Karagheorghevici. Alexandru Karagheorghevici was king of Serbia, he was deposed in 1858 and he came here in emigration. In 1860 he built a castle that today gives place to a primary school. The exterior of the castle remained unchanged. It was built in shape of an L. The facade is dominated by three big, arched and beautifully decorated windows of the late saloon.
GPS: 46.42209N, 21.94159E