Map of Vlaha

panoramic image for:Map of Vlaha

Vlaha is documented since 1285. From 1889 until long ago, when the old name was resumed, it was called Feneșu Unguresc. On the outskirts of the village was the fortress of the catholic bishop of Transylvania, and in the locality, in the middle of a park, the castle of baron Josika. Both buildings disappeared without a trace. The medieval catholic church, with frescoes from the 14th century and the reformed church built between 1820-21, survived.
Vlaha, Sights

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Vlaha , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 46.69752N, 23.45512E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Vlaha
Vlaha: Reformed church

Vlaha: Reformed church

Vlaha: Catholic church

Vlaha: Catholic church

Vlaha

Vlaha