Map of Mătrici: Confessional school

panoramic image for:Map of Mătrici: Confessional school

According to a report from 1731, the locality of Mătrici already had a church school. The teacher at the time was Dobos Mihály. Next to the school was the house of the singer and the teacher. The building built in 1905, which still exists today, was nationalized in 1948, with the prohibition of religious education. The church took over the buildings in 2007. The commemorative plaque on the side of the main road reads: Built in 1905, with the help of the parishioners, by the Bishop of Transylvania Majláth C Károly, to promote patriotic and religious education.

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Confessional school, Mătrici , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 46.65269N, 24.89841E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Mătrici: Confessional school
Mătrici: Confessional school

Mătrici: Confessional school

Mătrici: Catholic church

Mătrici: Catholic church

Mătrici

Mătrici