Map of Şomcuta Mare

panoramic image for:Map of Şomcuta Mare

Șomcuța Mare, a documented locality from 1358. Until 1555, it was the property of the Drágfi family, which belonged to the Stone Fortress, first mentioned in 1319 and destroyed in 1713. Then the town began to develop and over a century it became the largest city and center of the Stone Fortress area. Industry and trade are developing. Since the late nineteenth century, weekly fairs, train station, telegraph, post office, hospital and bank units have been organized.
Șomcuta Mare, Sights

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Șomcuta Mare , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.50684N, 23.46213E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Şomcuta Mare
Şomcuta Mare: Reformed church

Şomcuta Mare: Reformed church

Şomcuta Mare

Şomcuta Mare