Map of Hodod

panoramic image for:Map of Hodod

The first notes about Hodod locality dates since 1334. The first landlords were The Jakcs and The Becsks. In around of 1399 The Jakcs built a stronghold on the present castle's place. In XIV century the church was built. In 1584 the locality is taken by The Wesselényis. In 1600 the army led by Basta conquered the stronghold. In 1742 the plague decimated the locality. After the epidemic passed Wesselényi brought Saxons in the locality to whom he provided houses, a church and a school. Then the Germanic name of the locality appears: Kriegsdorf. In XVIII century The Wesselényis built themselves two castles in the locality.

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Hodod , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.40218N, 23.02340E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Hodod
Hodod: Evangelical church

Hodod: Evangelical church

Hodod: Wesselényi cript

Hodod: Wesselényi cript

Hodod: Reformed parish

Hodod: Reformed parish

Hodod: Reformed church

Hodod: Reformed church

Hodod

Hodod

Hodod: Wesselényi-Kendeffy later Degenfeld castle

Hodod: Wesselényi-Kendeffy later Degenfeld castle

Hodod: Wesselényi castle

Hodod: Wesselényi castle

Hodod: Wesselényi mill

Hodod: Wesselényi mill