Map of Vârşolţ

panoramic image for:Map of Vârşolţ

The name of Vârșolț locality was recorded the first time in 1361, as Varsuch property, and then Jakcs. In the 1400's it belonged to The Drágfys and The Báthorys, and in 1545it belonged to the Hodod stronghold. In 1808 on the Vârșolț owner's list name we encounter The Bornemisszas, The Telekis, The Károlyis and The Toldis.
Vârșolț, sights

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Vârșolț , Photo: WR

Source: welcometoromania.ro

GPS: 47.20858N, 22.91784E

pag. 1
<
>

Map type

Map of Vârşolţ
Vârşolţ: Reformed Church

Vârşolţ: Reformed Church

Vârşolţ: Greek catholic, now Orthodox Church

Vârşolţ: Greek catholic, now Orthodox Church

Vârşolţ

Vârşolţ